Visual Mass was born with a mission to provide 'Sight for ē Mass’
We were founded with an ambition to revolutionize the eyewear industry by providing eyewear at a radical price. Our goal is becoming a desired destination and favourite way of eyewear shopping. At the same time, being mindful in creating value for both our customers and the larger community.
Retail associates will create an immediate and perpetual impact on the success of Visual Mass through customer interactions, process ideation, improvements and a myriad of special projects. While primarily focused on supporting our efforts to deliver the finest possible customer experience, associates will be exposed to all functional areas of the retail business including sales, merchandising, design, finance, and partnerships.
Since all work and no play makes a gloomy office, we’re thoroughly committed to infusing our days with surprises, brain-stimulating activities and, at appropriate times, celebrations. Being part of the Visual Mass Team, you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, and all sorts of other goodness.
What you'll do:
- Support showroom associates with daily tasks
- Understand and communicate Visual Mass’s values and brand philosophy to customers and staff
- Provide excellent customer service—in person, on the phone, and over e-mail
- Be responsible for the store technology systems which includes POS, stock management, traffic count, photo booth and much more.
- Manage selection and implement any new systems
- Manage and oversee the store controllable expenses, security, cleanliness and daily communications
- Develop new processes to improve Visual Mass's ability to serve customers
- Engage in special projects that align personal interests and the company’s needs
- Anything that is needed to give our customers an amazing shopping experience
Who you are:
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup Passionate about eyewear, fashion and retail
- Experienced with customers and great at serving them
- Organized and detail-oriented to the point of neuroticism
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit Positive, interested in fashion, high energy, and eager to learn
Some benefits and perks of working at Visual Mass:
- Free eyewear (Discounts for friends and family)
- Daily coffee fix
- Some good reads
- Monthly team outings